You may think of pressure washers as specific tools for mostly one purpose: cleaning sidewalks and exterior walls. However, purchasing a pressure washer in Muscogee County, GA can lead to many uses you never would have imagined. Read on to find out even more uses for your pressure washer:
- Toxic jobs: Maybe the cleaning job you have isn’t large enough to warrant a pressure washer, but it still can be unsafe to clean up close, like mold, moss and mildew that can build up around and inside your home.
- Fishing: Many fishermen love the fishing process and hate cleaning the fish afterward. It’s messy and unpleasant. With the right technique, a pressure washer makes this process much easier.
- Unstable tree branches: Storms might leave some trees looking unstable and branches ready to fall on someone or something. Instead of waiting for branches to fall, you can easily knock down precarious branches from afar, eliminating the ticking time bomb.
- Decks: You may get by with sweeping your deck for a few years, but grime and mildew can build up over time, resulting in rotting wood. Power washing your deck can lengthen its life, while also revealing the sparkling new sheen of a new one.
- Boats: Power washers are ideal for cleaning your boat. Rather than spending hours scrubbing it by hand, buying or renting a pressure washer can rid the boat of moss and bacteria that will wear away the hull.
- Fight pests: Most people would rather stay far away from pests like hornets, bees and rodents. Attack their habitats from a distance with a power washer and run for the hills! (Of course, it’s not recommended to power wash pests inside the house!)
- Gutters: Gutters may be made for dirt and debris, but they don’t have to stay that way. In fact, it’s good practice to wash them periodically to free up space so excess water doesn’t build up.
- Vegetables: You might think power washing your vegetables might seem a bit extreme, but it’s actually a faster and more efficient way to make sure the grime and bacteria are washed completely off your produce.
- Roofs: A good rain may not be enough for keeping your roof clean. In fact, storms can send even more leaves, branches and grime into the nooks and crannies. Clean the roof right from your lawn for a safe and effective job.
- Outside walls and fences: Just like roofs, the walls of your house can harbor grime for years that doesn’t get washed away. Eliminate mold, mildew and grime in minutes with a pressure washer in Muscogee County, GA. Fences especially need to be cleaned immaculately before repairs.
- Grill maintenance: Cleaning your grill with a pressure washer can take half the time of scrubbing away at it with your hands or scraping tools. Plus, it will leave it sparkling like new.
If you’re imagining all the projects and cleaning you can get done with a pressure washer in Muscogee County, GA, it might be time to invest and let loose on your home and surroundings. Give us a call at Valley Hotsy today and we can get you started with a consultation and quote!