Is your home looking a little grimy after the long winter? Are you ready to bring your deck back to its former glory? Luckily, you don’t have to waste your Saturday afternoon scrubbing away the built-up dirt on your hands and knees. A pressure washer efficiently uses water mixed with a powerful cleaning solvent to quickly clean anything from your backyard fence to the pool decking or a dirty wall.
Unfortunately, these high-powered tools tend to be a bit costly if you’re only planning to use them a handful of times each year. Instead, renting a pressure washer is a great way to get the same benefits without having to settle for a low quality model or shelling out the cash for something that you’ll use only sporadically. Renting is an easy and cost-effective alternative to buying the equipment.
Not convinced? Read on to discover a few more benefits of pressure washer rentals in Columbus, GA:
- Conserves time: Utilizing a pressure washer will easily reduce the amount of time you spend cleaning. Blasting away a layer of dirt and grime with a rented pressure washer will take a fraction of the time it would have taken with only a simple garden hose and a scrub brush.
- Saves water: Many people assume that using a pressure washer is a waste of water. In actuality, a pressure washer uses fewer gallons per minute of water than the standard garden hose—up to 80 percent less, depending on the efficiency of the unit!
- Multipurpose: A pressure washer can be used to clean practically any exterior surface of your home. This might include the patio, decking, sidewalks and fences. It’s strong enough to remove even the most stubborn graffiti, while also having the ability to quickly clean a camper trailer when used at a lower pressure setting.
- Improved your property: Renting a pressure washer twice a year is an effective way to always keep your property and equipment looking great. Cleaning off any dirt, salt, oil, sediments, grease and any other substances that could potentially cause damage will ultimately extend the lifespan of your property. Over time, buildup can actually break down and destroy your investments.
- Money saving: Opting to rent a pressure washer instead of purchasing one is a smart investment. It’s better to spend your money wisely by using it and returning it instead of having it just take up space in your garage or shed—not to mention that you don’t have to shell out additional cash for repairs and maintenance when you choose to rent instead of to buy!
Valley Hotsy has been the premier source for pressure washer rentals in Columbus, GA and the surrounding areas for nearly 30 years. We carry the top names in the business that will help you tackle everything from your backyard to an entire parking garage. Call us today to learn more about the equipment we have available for rent or purchase, or to schedule repairs for your pressure washer!