If you have always chosen to rent pressure washers, you might never have thought about what the advantages are of owning one for yourself. After all, if you only use a pressure washer a few times a year, you might just assume that renting one is the more convenient and affordable move. But is it? While the decision to rent versus buying rests largely on your own preferences, needs and budget, it is worth noting that many people who used to rent are now starting to buy their own pressure washer in Columbus, GA. Here are six reasons why that is:
- Recent innovation: If you have not looked at the pressure washer market for a few years, you might still think of pressure washers as those old, heavy, clunky machines that are difficult to even maneuver, let alone operate efficiently. But in just the last five years, new innovations in the industry have led to lighter, easier to operate and more efficient models, meaning they now might be worth buying.
- Affordability: Thanks largely to the innovations mentioned above, owning your own pressure washer in Columbus, GA is now more affordable than ever. In fact, depending on your needs, you could likely buy one for a few hundred dollars. If you currently rent one three times a year for $50 each time, that means the pressure washer will pay for itself in only a couple years.
- Convenience: As anybody who has dared to go to the hardware store on a Sunday knows, renting a pressure washer can come with a whole lot of hassle, including waiting in lines, signing the paperwork, hauling it to your car and then doing the same thing in reverse when you return it the next day. How much easier would it be if you had your own pressure washer right in your own garage?
- Stay clean: Whether you use a pressure washer to clean residential or commercial property, if you rent them frequently, then you already know the importance of presenting a clean and tidy front to the world. If you owned your own pressure washer, you would be able to tackle dirt as soon as it became a problem.
- Lend to friends: Do your neighbors or fellow nearby businesses also frequently rent pressure washers? If you want to be a good neighbor, build goodwill in the community and have a few favors owed to you, lending out your pressure washer on occasion is a great way to achieve that.
- Don’t be liable: If you break a rented pressure washer, you might end up having to pay a fee that is higher than the washer is even worth. But when you accidentally damage your own pressure washer, it’s no big deal—you can just take it to the service center at your own convenience and work out a payment plan that works for you.
Whatever reason you have to finally stop renting and buy a pressure washer in Columbus, GA, we hope you will come check out the selection at Valley Hotsy.