Keeping everything clean means not only cleaning the inside of your home, but also the exterior and items that belong to you. If you had lots of barbecues during the summer or plan on doing so, it might be a good idea to clean your patio and grill. In addition, your vehicles, like your car and any boats you may own, should be cleaned as well.
Many of these exterior items are best cleaned with a pressure washer in Georgia. However, not many people know how to use the proper pressure washing tools. If you use the right pressure tools and knowledge, the pressure washing will be easier and more complete. In addition, the final product will be well worth the effort. Here are a few tips to make the most out of your pressure washer in Georgia:
- Use the right chemicals: It’s important to use the chemicals or cleaning solution that is safe for the pressure washer to use. If the chemicals or solution are not safe, they can cause damage to the pressure washer, the surfaces you are cleaning and the environment itself.
- Choose the correct nozzle or tip for the job: Most of the pressure washers in Georgia come with a variety of different tips. One of the tips is used for applying the cleaning solution at a low pressure, and another is used for high pressure while rinsing. Make sure you take into consideration what you are cleaning before you decide which tip to use. The smaller the angle of the tip, the more powerful the cleaning will be. For example, for cleaning a smudge, you want a powerful and forceful clean, so you would use a tip with a small angle. For cleaning larger areas like patios, you would want a less forceful clean because you have more ground to cover. Therefore, you would need a tip with a wider angle.
- Test the power of the pressure washer in Georgia: These washers are more powerful than you might think. Start spraying three to four feet away from the object or surface you are cleaning. Start moving slowly toward the object and move your wand back and forth. Turn off the nozzle. If the area is not clean, you can move closer to the object or surface when spraying.
- Be cautious where you spray: Be careful of objects or surfaces around the area you are trying to clean. If you accidentally spray a window or a light fixture, it can break or be damaged.
- Spray like you would paint: Spray in horizontal movements covering three to four feet in a single movement. This way you won’t miss spots. Work from the top to the bottom to prevent streaking.
- Let the cleaning solution do its job: Allow five to ten minutes for the cleaning solution to dissolve before you start spraying.
Now that you know the proper techniques of using a pressure washer, buy a pressure washer in Georgia and have peace of mind that you’re using it correctly to achieve a deeper level of clean!